Restarting this blog especially for new AAAS members but not limited to them.

Welcome to the restart of CommonSense (someone seems

to have captured my URL so you can see the new one here.


After extreme censorship was imposed with no warning
I could only contact a few AAAS members 
because I have your contact info, please
share this with others you know.

I appreciate the kind comments from AAAS members who
emailed me.

Some have asked if I have a blog.
Therefore I have restarted CommonSense to
carry something like the AAAS discussions.

https://siliconsamurai.blogspot.com/

It won't be complaints about AAAS, unless
be posting my usual topics and comments.

Since this takes time away from writing my books
I will wait through the weekend to see if
there is any interest either by adding comments
or suggesting in comments new topics for discussion.

Being semi-retired I am mostly pursuing those 
venues which promise the most readership.

I will add a new topic in the blog when something
catches my eye, mostly in the area of science.

If there isn't sufficient interest in this blog, those who want
members, If not free, they are all priced as low as possible.

You can join my Twitter followers 
@siliconsamurai

Or follow me on Newsblaze.
  http://newsblaze.com/writer/mcco.html

Some of my old "View from Highland Ranch"
columns appear in the old posts here in CommonSense.
The View was written with my lead donkey who knew
a jackass when he saw one.
  

In any case it was great fun sharing with you
all on the old AAAS Community Forum but
all good things come to an end.

Feel free to continue contacting me via email.

I count you all as online friends.

BTW, having written many books and more than 18,000 paid,
bylined articles, reviews, columns, editorials, etc. if asked I
will share some ideas about writing.
--
John McCormick
www.15767.com

featuring two St. Weiler's 

(occasional posts, only when there is some breakthrough,
although sometimes those prove useless after a few weeks).

Many/most of the Trump posts have been removed, not
because they were wrong, but just outdated and rather
sad news best left to history now.

Comments

Uluru said…
Thanks. I look forward to this. Uluru
Uluru said…
Thanks. I look forward to this. Uluru
Kathy said…
Thanks, John, for this opportunity!
Katthy
Dan Moerman said…
Good idea. I think the notion of the censorship in the commentaries, and its relation to censorship in the magazine itself is a very interesting one.
all best, Dan Moerman, retired academic, an anthropologist, interested in what we call the 'cultural construction of medicine." And in the medicinal practices of Native American people. see relevant url below.

Popular posts from this blog

Does Anyone Still Answer Their Phone?

Climate Change, Too Late To Beg Politicians - Time To Follow The Pentagon And Begin Preparation For The Inevitable.

Nature Magazine Says No COVID-19 Herd Immunity. Also, NO FLU was bad news.